POLLS ARE CLOSED!! THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!
No one in government should dictate the American Dream!! No one in government should take away your values or hold them hostage to their personal agenda. The government should have minimal involvement in your life, be there when you need it. It's not about all the stuff you have but the hard work you put in to get to where you are and what you have accomplished in life.
· I believe that all youth and adults deserve an excellent education from Pre-K through secondary education, up through a college education.
· A child's education should be free from outside influences, such as the government, operative groups, and outside influencers. The teachers shouldn’t be teaching to a test but should be teaching to teach.
· I believe that each person wants to be successful in life.
They want to have the right to work, have a family, have a house, and want to live life.
· I believe that a person should have the right to own and operate a small business if they choose to. Small Businesses are the backbone of America. Just remember, each of the bigger companies started as a smaller company, some in their garages. I have met many great men, women, and families who have started a business from nothing and made a significant impact in Central Ohio. I always say to buy local and support local businesses.
· I believe our founding fathers built America for all people to be free, to be able to live a free life, and to live their American Dream. The government shouldn’t stand in the way of this.
· I will make sure that all Ohioans are protected from the government and make it so that the government has minimal impact on your life. The government will be once again by the people, for the people, just as America was founded.
Find your polling location based on your address.
This is where The Time for Change happens at the ballot box!!
Voting Begins October 6th, 2020!!
If you can't make it out to vote early or on November 3rd, you have the option to vote Absentee in Ohio!!
Change Can and will be made!! Don't wait until the last week to request an absentee ballot, do so early, so that your vote is counted.
Your support will go a long way to make the change possible. I am not asking you to donate, but simply giving you the option to donate if you choose to.